Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Super Happy Fun Time News

So I'm pretty stoked... I was searching around on Craigslist for prospective job opportunities for when I return home and came across a listing for a retouching internship about an hour away from my house. So I open it up thinking "Oh, hey... I can retouch things... I enjoy that."

And then, BOOM! There it is, smacking me in the face. "Magnum photographer Steve McCurry has an internship position available" ... Wait I know that name...BOOM!

THIS DUDE!















Oh, who's he?

THE DUDE WHO TOOK THIS ICONIC PHOTOGRAPH...





















Know him now?

The guy's all kinds of famous and awesome and I've got an interview for an internship at his Studio in Exton, PA.

Pretty exciting stuff... Sorry, I can't quite contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment